Skip to content
- Graduate of Accounting; Certified Public Accountant
- Minimum of 4 years’ related work experience; 1 year audit experience (financial statement preparation)
- Responsible for the accurate calculation and accounting of taxes, which include both national and local taxes and preparation of returns including supporting documents.
- Provides assistance in the preparation of financial statements for statutory compliance.
- Knowledgeable of local government taxes, BIR rulings and regulations, as well as implementation of internal controls
- Exposure/knowledge of Oracle an advantage