- Graduate of Accounting; Certified Public Accountant
- Minimum of 2 years’ related work experience; 1 year audit experience (financial statement preparation)
- Responsible for the accurate calculation and accounting of taxes, which include both national and local taxes and preparation of returns including supporting documents.
- Provides assistance in the preparation of financial statements for statutory compliance.
- Knowledgeable of local government taxes, BIR rulings and regulations, as well as implementation of internal controls
- Exposure/knowledge of Oracle
To apply for this position, copy position description. Go to “Contact Us” link, and paste position description in Message body. Choose “Job application” in the drop down list, and upload your resume/CV by attaching the relevant file.