- Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical or Industrial Engineering Graduate; licensed engineers preferred
- Experience in the manufacturing industry is an advantage
- Responsible for supervising/monitoring Production lines to produce quality finished products.
- Checks and inspects the operations, production crew and progress per work shift.
- Coordinates and monitors output to ensure that production schedule is followed, targets met and products (in process) are within quality parameters.
- Prepares the Daily Operating Schedule as necessary and consistent with the Production Plan.
- Meticulous, organized, attention to detail
To apply for this position, copy position description. Go to “Contact Us” link, and paste position description in Message body. Choose “Job application” in the drop down list, and upload your resume/CV by attaching the relevant file.