- Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical or Industrial Engineering Graduate; licensed engineers preferred
- Experience in the manufacturing industry is an advantage
- Responsible for supervising/monitoring Production lines to produce quality finished products.
- Checks and inspects the operations, production crew and progress per work shift.
- Coordinates and monitors output to ensure that production schedule is followed, targets met and products (in process) are within quality parameters.
- Prepares the Daily Operating Schedule as necessary and consistent with the Production Plan.
- Meticulous, organized, attention to detail