- Must be a Registered Nurse
- Must have a minimum of 2 years work experience as a company nurse in a manufacturing setting, and has undergone training in Basic Occupational Health and Safety.
- Knowledgeable on the required DOLE/OSH monthly and annual reports.
- Develops and implements health, safety and wellness programs.
- Provides emergency treatment in the workplace.
- Administers over-the-counter medication to employees.
- Documents and safekeeps confidential information of all employees’ injuries and illnesses
- Pleasant personality; warm and caring disposition.
To apply for this position, copy position description. Go to “Contact Us” link, and paste position description in Message body. Choose “Job application” in the drop down list, and upload your resume/CV by attaching the relevant file.